Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Aaron peeled away from the love train at the turn to Tim's house. I think he needed a little cuddle time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ya, Timmy was missing my scent, missing my musk. Took him out to Chili's for a few beers but the bartender was ugly so we decided to pack a cooler and go road tripping. We stumbled home around 8 or 9, not sure things were gettin kinda fuzzy. Robyn was so glad to see me (even though I'd been back for 8 hours without seeing her) that she made Tim leave immediately after we had a couple more beers and proceeded to take me to Pleasure Town.(Anchorman) Have I ever mentioned that my life ROCKS!! Another weekend filled with wheeling, alcoholism and even a little nookie. Thanks a lot for the hospitality Tom and Dee! Oh, by the way Jim Lou I'll take credit for the Pork but that inferior meat(beef) was brought by Jeff. Good times were had by all. Tell Toby to Git Er Done if you see him.
Stay classy San Diego!!
I'm Ron Burgundy??
Later, Aaron /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.