Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a great run. My wife and I had a great time. It was so great finally meeting the New England gang. Glen I am picking up my new clutch cable today, so e-mail me with your address and I'll ship your spare back. Thanks to all for a great time and great weekend. Hope everyone made it back alright. Oh yeah how long did it take you guys to make it down "Pick your Poison"? It looked pretty difficult. Sorry I couldn't stay.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Looks like you guys had a great time/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

1 cross plus
3 nails
----------------
4 given /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif
If only I wheeled as much as Im on this board/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
here is one of steves elliptical homebrew system, I love the hardtops! Thats Tim showing us his money maker, and jeff up on the rock to the left, and Keith our trail guide near the tailgate. Steve is actually under the rig.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Max,
where's the pics? Nice to hear from ya. Glad to see you made it home OK.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
It took me about 25 mins (That was with stopping to let the clutch cool (Whew!) ) made it through,
had a ball doing it too! (Once I got through they where all telling us It takes 3 hours normally! (Jeep time I guess) I was on a hot streak sunday I guess. My addy is 15 south rd Westhampton ma.01027.
Pulled in this am @9:30 after leaving Bob's yard @ 5:30 this am. More later..

Glenn
87' Zook Spoa,M/L 33's, 4.16 tcase,4.62 gears Camo,Header,2"exhuast, Cam.
Lockers, 8klb winch, -Wildweasel2 NE4WI- club http://www.cs.umass.edu/~glenn/personal.html

G

·
Glad to hear you guys made it back to Mass,We all had a killer time.The wheeling was awesome and so was the back woods of PA.Hope you all Made your trip home safely.Look forward to wheeling with all you HARDCORES again soon.What would you all think of a fall Paragon run?Its nice up in them thar wooods!!!I think I need to do a little more to run pick your poison,but now that ive seen it I think its a goal!I would have liked to see what M trail looked like for future reference!!!!

MRLONEWOLFE-1988 SAMI

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Here is one with tim and matt standing on the rock.

The one of glenn is at pick your poison wher he just walks up a stair case. I think it is, but im not a hundred percent sure. Im so tired its hard to tell now.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
looks like yall had a blast!!!! thanks for the pics.
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Naw that shot must be somewhere else than the steps, No big rocks trapping the tires at the bottom!
It was a really neat trail. Not for the unprotected, (Skidplates REALLY NEEDED HERE!) But the traction was such that If I could get a tire on a rock with wieght on it I could move..

Glenn
Lockers, 8klb winch, -Wildweasel2 NE4WI- club http://www.cs.umass.edu/~glenn/personal.html

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Hey Billy Bob I think We saw some of your Family down there, In this Shanty town...
I could hear the Banjo's a playing... It really was a blast. Coal dust on the roads.
Local terrorists trowing caltrops at the tires of guides, And a rattle snake that Max
walked over on rattler (The trail) And smoking the clutch on Pick your pioson and
showing out poor guide how a Mass hillbilly runs hard sections.. (Faster than he's used to..
I had him running parts of the trail...) I can't wait to go back, But it would have to be either in
aug or sept, As I need to get the towrig set and ready for the melt. (And take a 4 day weekend
to go down there, 6.5 hours is along day in the zook getting there..)

Glenn

G

·
ive already started my newest project. im going to pick up an 87 sam today for around 350.00. its a cali. truck so it has NO rust. i will be sticking with leafs this time until i could build a coil setup cheaper.if any of you have any cj springs for ML let me know.I'm also looking for transfer case gears.

G

·
max i would be intrested in a cd with the pictures. let me know when they will be ready. i also am also looking for aset of 5.12's to put in.give me a price tag.i could use the whole 3rd member,because i have a hybrid rear.i hope you guys come back to the area again.we had the best time wheelin weve had in a long time.we also learnd the new limits of our rigs.

I'll never understand!?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts