Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only problem is its almost not even impressive after seeing that guy do it on a 500 pound snowmobile

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
i know..i keep trying to think of a reason that the snowmobile would have an advantage over a dirtbike..but i cant....i bet soon well see one done a quad

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
haha good idea...ive read stuff on forums about people tyying them on blasters and ds650s but who knows if they are BSing or not

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im with mikrosilakhan...but more like a banshee or 250r, something with more punch, so you can tack it at the top of the ramp and yank back on the bars...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i dont think the power has anyhting to do with it though... Of course i have no actual clue! I think the blasters short wheelbase would wip you right around...

Of course alittle nitrous and......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
have any of you not seen the sled do it by the way i have the video on my comp

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
power plays a roll....try takin a honda recon and doin a backflip, then try it with a 250r or banshee, the right rider would be able to bring the snappy two stroke racer up and around easier....guess we'll just have to wait awhile see who does it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha yea........ outa be interesting with a whole nother axis to land on other than just straight

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
a 144 by 15 by 2 inch track has a hell of alot of moment when you grab a handfull of around 135 hp. that is a big reason why it could be done on a sled

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
exactly right port, with all that torque ripping the front end up all you'd really have to do is distribute your weight properly to bring it back down right...i think

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
plus with the inertia or momentum of the track after hitting the brake woulld surely the level it out after over rotating the flip. on a bike you over rotate by gas/suspension then stab the brake to level it out

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
so sled riders are wimps who do easy tricks...dirt prevails again ahahaha

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I got a fire breathing MXZ700 Renegade that would change your mind in a hurry, there joshismokinpot! Rip your arms right outa the socket. Phhhhoooooooooooommmmmmmmmm!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.