Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a D44 and D60 narrowed to a little wider then stock YJ width...
I want it done right and a place that is reputable. I dont want to pay
with my soul here but i wont be cheap. Whats a good price to look for
and what kinda LOCAL shop can do this... A racing rear end shop?
Also if anyone knows anyplace around Oklahoma or Arkansas or close
please let me know.

Thanks
Dustin

JeepChild

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Look in the phone book under "Machine Shops". They have all the equipment to do this. I have no idea of how much you should expect to pay though. I would just call around and see what the going price is.

· Registered
4,757 Posts
you could just get scout axles and not cut them....if you could live with a dana 44 in the rear(not so bad)

~~Elusive~~
it's sort of still a cj thingy....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am planning to send this guy my axle soon, (like next week) and from what i have heard about him and seen what his axles have been through, he is one of the best. Call Waggoner Machine and ask to speak to John Sumner. I don't have the number on me right now but his shop is in Claremore, Oklahoma.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the posts and I am definatly keeping the D60 seeing how its the rare (in my parts) FF with 35 spline shafts.
I have heard that Sam's is EXTREMEL high on prices.. The guy in Claremore sounds good though.... Thats pretty close
to where ill be moving a awhile and would rather have a shop close by. Keep the suggestions coming!
Dustin

JeepChild

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.