Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
not yet, but my uncle should be sending it to me on dvd any time now, I get all the movies before they are released.

G

·
Really? I honestly didn't think it could get any worse. I was really disappointed with it. Don't get me wrong, there were some funny parts but overall I thought it was really really bad.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
I saw it last night because some guys said that it was the funniest movie they ever saw. It was pretty dumb. The second one was better. This one just recycled the old jokes and had alot of gross-out humor. There were some pretty funny parts, but only like 2 that lasted a couple minutes each, other than that just sight gags that got a little snicker. No plot to speak of either, just some very loose, very random storyline. Goldmember is probably Myer's dumbest character ever, too. Wait and rent it, not worth paying to see at the theatre.

G

·
I saw it saturday and laughed non stop. Yes there was not much plot, and little story to carry you through, But it is a comedy and that it had lots of.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I saw it Wednesday night. It was alright, I think the second one was better and of course Heather Graham is much better to look at. The Shazam got old quick. There were some pretty funny parts but some ridiculous stuff as well. I'd probly see it again but I'll wait till it comes out on DVD.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
yea the shazam got old quick and so did gold member.....but the funniest part of the movie was in the beginning where they showed tom cruise as austin and danny devito as mini me. i lost it when i seen that....kevin spacy made a good dr. evil too...it wasnt bad....but i have seen better

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.