Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are we all still planning on camping together at the melt like Ranger Rick was hoping?
Grumpy and I will be comming up Thursday evening with Zukikid and Beasly, so save us and our crew a spot if we are.
Man, I can't waite to taste Billy Bob's cookin!!!
Can't waite to see you all there!

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I hope to be there,maybe we can trail up together.I would like to set up a camp with you guys.We need to figure out who will bring what for tools,so we can fix stuff and not have one person carry everything,RR

G

·
I'll be bringing the beer...some more of that micro brew my company makes :)
zukikid .
oh yeah...i will have my on board air...air tank...air rachet...impact.3 pound hammer.brass rod.multimeter .enuff gear oil and engine oil for full change over...spare alt for 1.6...spare starter ...1.6....
well you get the idea.i just hope i don't space my strap :)

zukikid

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
hey fellers, im comin up wednesday. bringing prolly 5-6 of my beef roasts to do up. the ones that SOMEBODY skipped out on!!!
dont know which trailer im bringing, but ill have a 10x20 canopy to set up the hilton this year. to he?? with strings n tarps. bringing a decent selection of hand tools. thinkin about bringing my 5gal bucket of gear juice with hand pump and a empty bucket for drained juice just in case. any thoughts on it? also throwin in a spare alt n starter for 1.3 if i can actually remember it.
BiLLy bOb

·
Registered
840 Posts
Hey All,

I'm arriving wednesday night -- I'll try to spread out over a good sized area roundabouts where you guys are....

as for tools, I have just basics, but I'll bring what I's got.

Murph

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I'm hoping to make it up thursday night, but may have to settle for friday am. I'm getting my brother-in-law to co-pilot for me and he's gonna trailer me up there! (so I gotta wait on his work schedule) I"m bringing up a couple boxes of spare parts and stuff and plenty of hand tools. If ya see me driving around like I'm lost, looking fer ya'll, flag me down.
See ya'll at the Melt!

·
Registered
840 Posts
Hey, does someone have an extra timing belt and alternator they could be prepared to sell me if need be? I have a strange whistling/warbling noise coming from the motor that fluctuates with RPM, but I 'm not losing any power so I dont think it's a vac leak. I'll pop the belt off the alt tonight and see if that's it.

I HOPE that's it. I dont feel like changing a timing belt.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Hey Murph, I have an extra timing belt (used) that I'll bring along. I know if you're gonna replace it, you'd want a new one, but this will be a good "just in case" spare. Look me up, it's your's.
- - - All other FabFest attendees... got the FabFest stickers, I'll be passing them out at the camp site. Come 'n get 'em.
Zukin!

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Scott...I have your springs all ready to go, so you'l defantly want to find me.
Murph...I have your seat for your trailer also.
Myself, grumpy, zukikid and two others will be comming up thursday night also, so save us a spot guy's!
Man Billy Bob, I can smell that cookin already! Ain't nothing like Pizza Hut after a hard day on the trail....lol

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
BB.If you bring your big trailor I may need a ride for my Zook.I may not get the title in time to plate my new truck,Talk at you later,email me at the house,RR

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I have a extra zook alt,dont know what it came off of ,but we can over come,I remember it came off my 88 zook when I installed the GM alt.RR

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
RR, looks like ill be haulin lil bros truck up along with mine, but if things change n he dont go, ill be glad to pull yers up for ya. if i get in early enough tanite, ill call ya.
BiLLy bOb

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.