Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attica: This Saturday 7/22, Who\'s In?????

Who wants to go to Attica this Saturday? So far it looks like me, Brad and a couple of his buddies from work. We'll just plan on meeting there at 9:00am when the gate opens. The more the merrier so chime in guys!!
Aaron. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Re: Attica: This Saturday 7/22, Who\'s In?????

I DO, I DO......oh wait......I'm 1000 miles away....never mind

·
Registered
4,767 Posts

Would have been perfect but the wife and I have a weekend planned in cincy!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts

I think I'll pass this time and let you guys play on Pink.
I know Aaron's Jonesing to play in that stuff.
Get plenty of pictures.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

[ QUOTE ]
I think I'll pass this time and let you guys play on Pink.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on Tater, I gotta tow strap with your name on it!! Besides I think Brad's buddies are going to be in smaller jeeps. If we can't run Pink no biggie, me and Brad can always get are fix in the quarry. I think Tim is gonna come too. His jeep isn't ready yet but he may ride with me. Tonite I installed two new Bilstein 5150's in the front end, changed the oil, added some more Bars Leaks to my steering fluid(I think my box is shot) and started working on mounting my CO2 tank in the rear. I had another seal go bad in my 8.8 at Redbird so that may be tomorrow's project. Did you get your onboard air working yet Brad??
Looking forward to Saturday, still plenty of room if anyone's interested!!
Aaron.

·
Registered
785 Posts

On board air /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh yes, it is working!!!!!!

I received my pressure switch today so I couldn't stand not working on in.

I installed my 20 amp sealed fuse holder and fuse.
I installed a 20 amp switch.
I insalled my air lines to the front(no regulator) and to my 11 gallon receiver tank.
I installed and wired up the pressure switch(110on 145psig off). JYG, I know I didn't use a relay. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
I installed my 150psig pop-off valve.

Then I test ran the compressor, worked like a charm.

I will install my tank and plumb in my regulator and hose for the rear tomorrow. I forgot a couple of fitting or I would have already had this done also. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

The test will be the first tire bead I try to seat.

Brad

·
Registered
4,676 Posts

i would if i could.....the weathers looking beeeaaauuuutiful so far.

but alas, its that time when all my college friends are getting married and i have a wedding to go to.....i will have gone to 8 weddings just this summer! not many free weekends to spare!

take pictures....dont lose any fingers.....if you do, take pictures of it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Good deal Brad!!

JBTater, Jimmmmm.....Jimbo, come on dude I know you're not gonna wuss out on me!! Get yer junk ready, trains pulling out early Saturday morning. Come on man...even the guy with 9 fingers is going, don't you feel obligated???????? Hike the skirt up Nancyboy it's time to go to the Badlands!!!!! Peer pressure's a bitch!!!!!!
Aaron. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

·
Registered
1,253 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
Aaron's a bitch!!!!!!
. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

There, I fixed that for ya. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You drive past my place every day, Aaron. Have you not noticed that you can't even see the house anymore?
The heat's going to break and my big ol' butt needs to spend the whole weekend in the yard. I'm sure I'll end up not hitting it too hard, but that's the plan as of now.
Plus, a long travel/wheeling day just isn't that appealing to me right now. You know what a slave driver Tim's been lately. I need my beauty sleep too after all. These fabulous looks don't just happen by accident.

Oh yeah, and I need to mend my skirt too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

·
Registered
4,767 Posts

Ahhh Jim Go on,,,, I will take care of your yard with the same enthusiasm as I do mine...

Did I mention I got worst yard of the year again this summer,,, My parents are so proud!!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Well, after wrestling around with my fuel tank all afternoon I think I'm finally ready for Attica in the AM. I dropped my tank so I could drill some holes in the tub to mount my CO2 tank. In the process I broke off both of the bolts at the end of each strap holding in the tank, ya don't ask. Anyway ground the remaining bolt off and welded new ones on then put it all back together. It just really sucked the whole time working on it knowing it shouldn't have happened in the first place!! And of course it didn't go quite as easy as it may have sounded in this "write up". Oh well, I'm ready now so I'll see you guys in the morning.
Aaron. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts