Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, My T-5 doesn't have 1st gear so I have to oull it out (so what about a dana 20) I was thinking of swapping in my T-18a in with a dana20 but there is no rear yoke on the d20 it's been this way sense I bought it. but does anyone have an extra one or d20 they want to sell? I was told any dana 10 spline would work.

Let me know and thanks ahead of time
Chad

84 & 76 CJ-7's Give me a striaght six cummins diesel anyday. [email protected]

·
Registered
586 Posts
You want the whole thing or just the yolk. I have a couple yokes laying around. Check the spline count. Shipping and it's yours.
email me [email protected]

Pigpen
76 CJ5 360/T18A/Bronco gear D20/D30 big brake disc, locker/D44 big drum working on disc/ factory slip/4inch lift/33's/6000lb winch/All Fiberglass/electric fan/full cage/ appetite for MUD

G

·
I've got a couple of complete D-20s. One I can garantee is in good working order, the other only has 40K on it but I haven't personally ran it. Let me know if you're interested and I'll let one go cheap.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
email me and give me a price, I'm not too up on buying a complete one but if the price is right I might

My email is on the fritz so I may not get back to you right away(server problem)

thanks
Chad

84 & 76 CJ-7's Give me a striaght six cummins diesel anyday. [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts