Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody, at last a BBS without those immature and rude teenagers and a fine place to discuss all topics of our beloved Pathfinders / Hardbodys/ Xterras/ Terranos with seriousness. Thanks to everybody!!!

JP (93 4x4 D21 King Cab 33" 3" body and 95 Pathfinder SEV6 3" susp)
Santiago, CHILE

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya man ! At last (I'm getting repetitive) the other board is closed and we can at least identify who is the other party, his interests, etc. So farewell to those kids with (as you say), "too much time on their hands"...

See U around

JPV (Santiago, CHILE)

JP Velasquez
1993 4x4 Hardbody King Cab
1995 4x4 Pathfinder SE-V6

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It seems to me you forgot 720's. We are not in great numbers but we are out here. I love the new board just hope more people make the switch as it seems a little quite.
Lance720

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hear ya Lance. Love my 85 720 and 89 4x4's. But I wouldn't trade my 720 for any other truck.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, really sorry I missed the 720's that may be the REAL ones that started Nissan in the 4x4 bussiness. I used to have a 4x2 1980 720, It is still running under Mining duty, it has more than 250.000 miles !!!!! These are real classics.

JP Velasquez

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Great you include x-terras but what about the Frontier? Just because it's new,
doesn't mean you have to treat it like the red headed step child. Anyway just
messing I am pretty shore it was a mistake (I hope).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dear Gator, you're right ! I jerked again ! I love the new Frontier, especially here in my country where we also have the 4x4 Frontier Crew Cab 2.4 lt since 2 years now !!! I love this rig too ! You know what ? There are some assembled in Spain and some in Japan, at least for our market. Strange ah ? Sadly there is so little aftermarket support still for these fine trucks(see the guys from Fabtech Motorsport, CA and Automotive Customizers, FLA). Sorry for this omission, I have no excuse !

JP Velasquez

1 - 8 of 8 Posts