Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
156 Posts
Hey tdog,
I'm up here in Flag also. A buddy of mine and myself are going up to Sedona to do that pink jeep run and I was wondering if you or your buddy would want to go? It's gonna be us and our girlfriends and we'll probably camp out there. Supposed to be pretty scenic but not too crazy.

· Registered
156 Posts
I'm not sure as to what is hardcore out there, the guy and chick I'm going with have done the run before so I'll ask him. The same guy told me the pink jeeps all have spring overs and decent tires with lockers. I don't know for sure cause I've never seen them except in their brochures. My friend runs a small block chevy, I think 33's, and has a granny first. He said he went the easy way and except breaking a shock mount was fine. I'll let you know if there is anything hairy out there after I talk to the guy.

· Registered
156 Posts
Pretty soon, it just depends on work and finding a new place, one with a garage hopefully. How much notice would ya need? Also depends on if I put in a sm465 tranny in it this month or not. If everything goes right It will be within the next two weeks though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.