Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I'm missing the melt I've decided to take the family to Nova Scotia for a week or so. Does anyone know if the long wheel base Samurais ever made it up there. If so, any possibilities I might find one? It's been a LONG time since I was that far north. Yes, this vacation has alterior motives

G

·
i live in NB and we have lots of lwb samurias here. i'm about 5 minutes from the digby ferry to nova scotia. sams are popular here.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Woofer,

We're gonna be headed up that way in about 4 weeks. Do you think there's a possibility I can hook up with one of these to bring home? Rust isn't a real concern as long as there's something to wrk with and all I need is something to get home with then I'll rebuild. I don't want to spend too much.

·
Registered
508 Posts
nova scotia eh?????? where abouts are you going in NS???? i'm in cape breton...... i saw one for sale in TURO a while back for 1000 CAN. ...... body not the best but i think its fixable..... it was black or dark gray, it was off the main road and not hard to see when traveling........ not sure exactly where or if its still there........
i find that lots of people have zukis in their back yard out of sight and will sell em to ya VERY cheap..... like the 2 SWB 83's we just bought for 50$........ buddy had em for about 10 years, but never bothered selling til you ask him.......
if you see one in someones yard ask them, they'll probility sell......

-Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.