Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
Agreed.....take the Cherokee out on a modest trail ride, it is very good in stock form. Before you go, crawl under it and look at where the low points are so you'll know better how to negotiate over obstacles. Take it slow; enjoy the ride. Good Luck!!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess I should have worded it different. I know what it can and cant climb over/under/on/through, just wanted to know the "spec" for approach angles etc. My friends TJ has them listed in his Owners manual, alas, I dont have the one for mine, not even sure if its listed... Just wanted to know for no real reason at all I guess...

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
OK, I'll see if I can look them up somewhere and post them later. I know that they're pretty good for a stock 4wd wagon body (noitice I didn't say SUV
) but theangles are probably not as good as a stock TJ.

G

·
bet the front angle will surprise you on how close it is to a tj. The rear leaves something to be desired though.

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Just measure it for yourself, not hard to do at all. Just get a long straightedge and protractor. Put the end of the straightedge on the ground in front of the tire and move it up until it hits somethings like the bumper. That's your angle you need to measure. Same with the rear.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.