Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,123 Posts
RR- it is Rae, finally got my own name on here. I would die to drive your truck too... ;)

Sooner or Later you will be shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look just right.

· Registered
1,123 Posts
ANTON- a joke is a joke, some will find the humor in it and some will not. Comedians deal with negative feedback about all kinds of things that they say and do. I commend you for realizing that you made a few folks mad...But stick around... I find you amazing and insightful.

Sooner or Later you will be shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look just right.

· Registered
1,123 Posts
RR- i know it has been a few weeks since you seen me but incase you forgot i am not a little girl! ha ha :) the front locker on our truck takes some getting used to as well. I am just crossing my fingers that we get all the parts we are still needing to finish it in time for the melt.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.