Off Roading Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
G

·
.02 Cents, Warning! Some are MADE for truck bed liners, not the cab of a vehicle. Meaning, some are flamible and/or can give off poisoness fumes. Certain cans of Herculiner is flamible, and should NOT be used in a cab of ANY vehicle. We have had a few club members line their vehicles, and even had one catch a little fire from a electrical short, lucky he used a none flamible liner ;0

Strap
www.gadzuks.net

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Re: Anyone ever used POR15, Herculiner, or Durabak?

Thanks Yankee, that sounds interesting. I'll have to do that when I get to it. Would be kinda hard to be inconspicuous though.
No more late night deer spotting.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts

You could always do a glow in the dark CAMO job

(No more late night deer spotting) Had to reply on that one:)

·
Registered
2,731 Posts

yes, that looks just like a glow in that dark tree... good thing you spotted it, we would have hit it being in the middle of the road... no wait... oh, that is just another camo truck..... LOL

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·

Hahaha, you know rich, I was gonna say something sarcastic, but I guess you got it covered.

·
Registered
755 Posts

I Herculined mine. 2 coats thick with one gallon. It is supposed to be enough to do a full size truck bed.

I also heard to stay away from the Duplicolor.

BTW, fingernail polish remover gets it off your skin, and buy some of those long rubber dish washing gloves and toss 'em when done.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.