Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Herculiner is the same as Durabak except the Durabak has a UV protection builtin... the HERC you have to perchase it seperately and add it in..

here is a $20 rebate thing for Herculiner http://store.yahoo.com/rodi/herspraytruc.html

the Napa auto place just had it on sale for $79 + the $20 rebate.. I got it for $59 a gallon....

if you can use an undercoating gun to shoot it on and it will make a smoother finish than brushing it on..

the Durabak colors are $99 a gallon for the dark colors and ranging $129-$149 for the lighter colors...
but you can ask them to send you samples of the different colors (that is what I did) they sent me about 7 or 8 different color samples...

I should have some pictures of mine in the next week or so when I am done spraying it...

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
for a convertable, about 4 gallons, it does the floor, underneath the whole rig, inside and out of the whole body...

1 gallon does the carpet area...

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Re: Anyone ever used POR15, Herculiner, or Durabak?

yes, that looks just like a glow in that dark tree... good thing you spotted it, we would have hit it being in the middle of the road... no wait... oh, that is just another camo truck..... LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.