Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, anybody using the Beard Seats, I've had a couple of Disk removed from my back a couple of months ago and I'm needing a seat with lots of support, any info would and could be of great help.

Thanks,
Steve

83 CJ-7/chevy 350/44-20 with lockers/4"lift/33x12.5 swampers on hellcats/9500 ramsey. I'm in LOVE!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Beards rule! i broke my back a few years ago and the beards are plenty supportive enough for me to wheel in all day. The best part is that the seats have a suspension to them so even is your truck rides like a tank you won't have to feel it. The downside is listening to people bitch and whine about climbing in them. The street seats have lower sides but I prefer the the super seats or even better the Ultra seats. They are definately worth every penny they charge for them.
Travis

If I don't make it, avenge my death./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Travis, Thanks a lot/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif I've talked to the company a couple of times and they say that they can help me, they asked for height, weight, waist size and the back surgery that I had, and they said they would fix up a seat just for me. I LIKE that. So, thanks for your input. I really appreciate it.
Steve

83 CJ-7/chevy 350/44-20 with lockers/4"lift/33x12.5 swampers on hellcats/9500 ramsey. I'm in LOVE!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We have Mastercraft which are very similar. My wife injured her lower back on a 4X4 trip in Baja in 1975. After a couple of years of being unable to go along, we bought our first seat of this type. Since that time she has been able to make all the trips with almost no pain or discomfort. We attribute it to the suspension system of the seats. 3 vehicles and 3 purchases of the Mastercrafts later and she still rides pretty much pain free. I think the Beards would be comparable. It would be an investment you won't regret.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.