Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
another confession (like path26\'s)

Well since path openely confessed I guess I should also. Some of you know what I did allready but for those who don't..... here goes this isn't easy, I too traded my nissan in ( I can hear the anger from here) I bought a 2001 dodge dakota 4x4 club cab with the 4.7 V8 ( me and wade like getting V8's as the gas prices start to soar!!!) I too am loving the new ride, with the V8 this truck moves! It's sucking down the fuel but I can live with that. The ole 87 was starting to cost me too much and since toyota only offered me $500 for my hardbody I went with my 2nd choise the dakota, glad I didn't get the tacoma. $ tranny rebuilds the rust and holes starting to form in the frame etc was getting ready to cost me too much money so off it went, (plus I got $3500 and a $2000 rebate from dodge) I can't say how much it hurt me after owning it from day one and having over 202,000 miles on my nissan to drive off the lot with the dodge and to see the hardbody just sitting there, Oh well maybe someone will pick it up and do a solid axle swap or something to it. Sorry got a payment book now so money for staying on the BBS is out of the ? no swampers either, but I do have a WHOLE room full of Nissan parts, I just have to get back up to NY to go thru it all,

TONY(HARDBODY)
"If your not breakin parts, your not wheelin hard enough"/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: another confession (like path26\'s)

Emergency Kids, we are loosing power !!
Nissan really must hurry to release the new V8 pick up, so all you V8-hungry exNissans will have someting at Nissan to looks at. Me ? I traded my 95 Pathy for a brand new 2001. I'm still loyal to the brand I've always driven. So lonf Tony, we'll miss you !! /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

JP/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif
http://www.geocities.com/jpvmlichttotobal/jpvm4x4.html

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

nissan can build all the fullsize V8 trucks they want, if it looks anything like that ugly prototype truck they'll be stuck with a lot of them. I don't care what everyone says that thing is fugly!!

TONY(HARDBODY)
"If your not breakin parts, your not wheelin hard enough"/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Yeah, you're right. The new Nissans SUCK!!! They look like crap.

If you love something, set it free.
If it comes back, it was meant to be.
If it doesn't, HUNT IT DOWN AND KILL IT!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Sorry didn't mean to sound snippy, I just think if they build a full size that even resembles that concept truck they'll have a lot of them to sell as leftovers ( good for who ever wants to stay with nissan and get a V8 too!), Anyway, I just got done transplanting my stereo out of the nissan into the dakota all is well so far, mileage is kinda low but I've been getting excited lately with the V8, ( just kidding about this next line) Darn nissans keep getting in my way!!! LOL

TONY(HARDBODY)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I have to argee with hardbody that concept truck is pretty fugly. Why dont they go back to the hardbody look? or maybe the 98.

my 2 centavos

I HATE FORDS!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.