Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Hi Markey! We are thinking very seriously about not re-using the "TEE" pipe that came with our hot rod CJ 304. It is big pipe and all, with (I think) 401 manifolds, but we have to go the catalytic converter route for the smog nazis and the pipe as built is not X-actly what we need. What I was thinking about doing was using the drop and crossover portion of the RH pipe (Which DOES go under the shaft) and then use a TWO INLET catalytic converter to collect. Just do away with the TEE altogether since the tee isn't up to my expectations(It should have been a wye). I can buy a two-in, one out converter and do the job that way. If you are in smogville like we are (CA) maybe that's a possibility./wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif made 'em up themselves.

· Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif That WAS a good deal./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif made 'em up themselves.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.