Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a couple of questions and would greatly appreciate any help.

I took an AMC 360 out of an 83 Wagoneer that had a TF727, I am putting an AMC turbo 400 out of 79 FSJ behind the 360. I bought an AMC 360/t400 flex plate and the little adapter that goes in the back of the crank. However, the 360 originally had a thin plate (maybe an 1/8") between the engine and the tranny. Do I need one of these between the 360 and the AMC t400? The one that was between the 360 and the tf727 doesn't look right to go between the 360 and the t400. Was there a difference?
Does anyone have any pictures of an AMC t400 dust cover?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.