Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well....my site is converted to the new style. All of the data is mostly migrated. Some of the things like code pulling and some others I still need to migrate but I did enough for this weekend!

If you need, the old site is still up at www.broncodata.com/oldsite

Some areas yo will see I need data for..PLEASE DONATE

For the readers rides....If you want a listing then look at my listing and type up something like that. It can be in text format, just send a pictire or the link to the picture that you want posted with it. Max is two pics on the main readers page. If you want a link to your superford pic site then let me know. Write to address listed for submissions.

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
i guess he fixed the link to my page cuz i cant find it mispelled anywhere? havack, i know my pics suck but feel free to either link to my shackle flip page or copy it over to your site

btw, the pics under 'sightings' arent working

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Sorry.

Comes from reading (sort of) the local newspaper.

There's so many typos, grammar errors, and missing paragraphs,
that I can barely figure out what they're trying to say half the time.

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Spleling

Doncha HATE that?
They're supposed to be in the communication business, and you'd think they'd hire people who got good grades in English etc., but they don't seem to care any more about spelling, grammar, syntax, or style than some of OUR fellow BBS users!
(I name no names!
) I annoy the [censored] outta my girlfriend because I notice stuff like that on TV, in the movies, in magazines, and on road signs. Things like "transisioned" when it should be "transitioned"...
I try to keep it to a minimum here, but dambit havack, I couldn't pass that one up!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts