Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for feedback on alba banshees. Planning on buying one soon. Are their prices negotiable? Was quoted about $7100 delivered to AZ/CA border. I bought my 98 banshee in Phoenix for $6100 out the door, wondering if it's worth another grand or so for pipes, etc. Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A friend of mine has an Alba Banshee. Hes happy with it. Hes also not capable of doing the work himself, so it worked out well for him.

Mechanically, an Alba consists of pipes, 300 main jets, 32.5 pilot jets, aftermarket needles, KN filter with Outerwear, lid to airbox removed, seat cover with graphics kit, and polished stock wheels.

If you do the work yourself, you can save, but with the Alba kit, you retain the warranty.

Up to you.

I bought a used 93 in March, so a warranty was not a concern to me. I did the same mods, plus porting, head mods and bigger Wiseco pistons. So im happy.

-cleartoy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.