Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,520 Posts
yes i am planning on putting mine next to the tranny.. above the skid plate.. since i too will be running the fenderwell headers.. i know wally mart sells i 2.5 or 3 gallon tank, with fittings, hose and everything you need for like 70-80 bucks.. you could also put it behind the back seat on the cj7's.. sorry i know that doesnt help you 5 guys out at all... you could just get a 7 and be donw with it.. hehehe..

survival is instinct, but living takes guts

· Registered
4,520 Posts
just a note here people.. Elusive and I are out in [email protected]#k north carolina and i havent seen a semi yard in years.. i think they just throw the very few who dare to drive out here in the local swamps.. any other ideas? live in hellock.. oops.. havelock north carolina.. on the coast. mmm.. i will have to start looking around for one here in the next few weeks..

· Registered
4,520 Posts
i like the pvc pipe idea.. i have seen it done for under the hood, it was much smaller.. like 4" by 2' or so.. so im sure it didnt hold a ton of air. but i would like something to hold about 3 gallons or so... any thoughts about this pvc thing?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.