Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Some really good ideas here......really good and innovative. Our Quadra-Trac CJ has offset drive, which makes a big empty space directly behind the transfer case....the ideal spot to hang the tank under the tub. /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif made 'em up themselves.

· Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif If you are choosing between a bunch of tanks in a truck salvage yard, choose the one which has the drain valve that looks like it was OPENED frequently.....that tank will have the least rust and crud build-up in it./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif made 'em up themselves.

· Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif Er.....ah....we aren't going to GO THERE, Chuck, not THIS time./wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif We done beat that subject to death. As long as you aren't doing any work, get on the calculator and figure the cubic inches per foot of that pipe. Heck, a milkshake cup holds THAT much. You can use this formula: Bore X Bore X .7854 X Length Express everything decimally in inches, and then divide my 231 cu inches for one gallon. THAT should keep you occupied for at least an hour./wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif Did I mention that they have a kit for a V8 engine that makes half of it into an air compressor.....permanently..../wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.