Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new to the forum, maybe someonbe can hook me up here?

I have been looking for an intake system for a 1991 D21 with a KA24E. I found a couple old posts on other forums that were full of outdated links, and I even ordered an intake from fbrides.com. As far as I can tell fbrides.com has no interest in sending me an intake or even answering one of my 5 emails I sent in the last 3 weeks. Basically, any good source of performance parts for a KA24E in a hardbody would be welcomed... Also, I can find hundreds of intakes for a KA24E in the 240SX, does anyone know if those will fit into a hardbody? I dont want to spend the $ and have it not fit. Thanks!

·
Registered
31 Posts
poor guy nobody replied to you and you even cursed my favorite forum site. shame on you. anyway there are lots of helpful sites in here it will just require you some sort of patience because it will consume you a lot of time. Anyway it will be worth it once you can already compare prices and get the best offer. I forgot where i got my intake system i will just post again in here. I just cant stop reviving this thread because you posted something that i didnt like. I love this forum errrrr! :mad: anyway for air intake parts is this site good or not?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts