Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so when I get to the short wheelbase page, I can see the long list of posted questions and the threads below them. I can click on any of the posts, read them, then click on each subsequent post and read them too. But when I get to the last message of a thread, how do I get back to the original long list of posted questions? Currently I have to keep pushing the "back" button which is stupid, or I have to click on the short wheelbase page that's listed in my bookmarks. Surely there's a button that will take me directly there once I've finished reading the final thread of a post. Will someone tell me how.

Thanks, -Dorianwww.4Low.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
In the upper right hand corner is a few orange bottons that can move you around the site. The one that points up will take you back to the main list of Parent Posts for the section you are in (Short Wheel Base Jeep in this case).

BTW, I find it easier to view the Parent Posts without the rest of the thread. You can change this in your Display Preferences.

jo-jo
'77 CJ5 Fozzy Locker
20 degree RTI 1250

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.