Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought some Jeep parts, included is a new Advance Adapter plate. I think it is to adapt a GM automatic trans to the Dana 18 or 20 transfer case. The aluminum plate has "AA 1106" stamped or cast into it. It has a ball bearing and a short shaft going through it. Can any one tell me what exactly what it is?
I also bought a T90 trans w/18 TC off '63 Willys wagon. The trans has an Offy adapteron it, stamped 5824, I'm pretty sure it is for Chevy engine to T90 trans. Thanks for any help. Ed.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Finally called Advance Adapters- I guess I have a an adapter kit for GM TH400 auto tranny to Dana 20 trnasfer case. Anyone interested??????????/

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If that's what you have, it's the hottest thing going. Make a separate post in the for sale section. That's supposed to be a discontinued part & a lot of guys are lookin' for 'em.

TEX

/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif Got Mud?
G.U.M.B.O. Mud Racing

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Tex. I gave the casting # to the AA expert, that's what he told me it is. Guess I'd better figure out a price somehow. I am thinking about trying to trade it for adapter to put either sm420 or ford t18 4 spd in my 67 CJ5 w/buick V6. It has 3.73 gears and a super low would be nice.
Ed
67 cj5
47 cj2a
50 cj3a parts machine

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.