Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My rig sits pretty level, however when I 'm carrying any amount of weight (including a full tank of gas) the rear end sits a little low. I'd like to keep it level all the time. Has anyone had any experience with adjustable air springs. They seem like a good idea but I don't know how they'll handle in an offroad situation. I'd hate to drop a few hundred $$$ and have them fall apart when I'm on the trails. Do you all think they're durable? The add a leaf works well when I am carrying weight but when I'm not the ride is pretty rough. .....Woody

Also, for Muddybronco, how do you attach the pic of your "pride and joy" at the end of your posts? I am quite proud of my rig and would like to do the same.

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
In your profile, under the signature section, just do a {image}location_of_image{/image} except with square brackets instead of the ones i used. I've got my pic uploaded to my web page at off-road.com, but you could upload it anywhere and do it. If ya need more help let me know...more people need pics in their signatures!

It's a multi-purpose passenger vehicle and it eats SUVs for breakfast...get it straight!

Muddybronco

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i got them, and boy do they level out a load! i love them specialy with the onboard compressor.
i did this just to show you it can still flex. i went out and did this just as it started to rain and i have no top on it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts