Off Roading Forums banner

Adam Hill!!! (pics)

5K views 129 replies 33 participants last post by  IN2DEEP 
#1 ·

See less See more
#8 ·
[ QUOTE ]
did you forget that part? Not sure what tires and Adam Hill mean /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhhhhhhh, yes

#11 ·
[ QUOTE ]
X2 Chris. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
(unless he fixes something)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm thinking he's selling the tires and wheels... and Adam Hill is a potential buyer who wanted to see pics of condition, tread, etc before committing to the purchase.

That $64K question to me is why the pics are being posted here and were not sent directly to Mr. Hill. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chair.gif(Probably on dial-up and cannot handle attachments that large?)

#12 ·
Ahhh did you notice that the pics are on CarDomain.com?

So I don't get it, don't matter...lets just kickback and watch the show (of old AT tires on rusty rims... the saga continues).

If ya want I can start posting some pics just about like that... give me a minute to get the camera...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif
Dale

#15 ·
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

#16 ·
Either he is an idiot and posted in the wrong forum, or an idiot creating a post to sell his tires on this forum, without reading the rules, or an idiot wondering what those round things are he found in his backyard, plus the shiney new quarter, and wanted us to tell him what they are.

Um as you can see Azo, we are not amused.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.