1,106 Posts
Pictures workie fine for me....I'm just thinking I'm missing something here

·
Registered
594 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Pictures workie fine for me....I'm just thinking I'm missing something here

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea? So whats your question, did you forget that part? Not sure what tires and Adam Hill mean /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
did you forget that part? Not sure what tires and Adam Hill mean /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhhhhhhh, yes

·
Official Historian
8,339 Posts
I'm confused too.

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
X2 Chris. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
(unless he fixes something)

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
X2 Chris. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
(unless he fixes something)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm thinking he's selling the tires and wheels... and Adam Hill is a potential buyer who wanted to see pics of condition, tread, etc before committing to the purchase.

That $64K question to me is why the pics are being posted here and were not sent directly to Mr. Hill. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chair.gif(Probably on dial-up and cannot handle attachments that large?)

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Ahhh did you notice that the pics are on CarDomain.com?

So I don't get it, don't matter...lets just kickback and watch the show (of old AT tires on rusty rims... the saga continues).

If ya want I can start posting some pics just about like that... give me a minute to get the camera...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif
Dale

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Hey.. Mr. Hill, I wouldn't pay more then $8 for those crappy tires... and then I'd only pay that if the sellers got a hot girlfriend. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Either he is an idiot and posted in the wrong forum, or an idiot creating a post to sell his tires on this forum, without reading the rules, or an idiot wondering what those round things are he found in his backyard, plus the shiney new quarter, and wanted us to tell him what they are.

Um as you can see Azo, we are not amused.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I think he was showing a find he made at a landfill. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/headspin.gif But agree that its on the wrong board. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/headspin.gif

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
yet everyone keeps coming here and posting as not to let the thread go away..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

btt

1 - 20 of 130 Posts