Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone else is having the problems I've been having accessing this BBS at times. Acts like the server is too busy
about half the time. I'm starting to get pretty frustrated, it's happening at home on my dial up connection and at work with a T1 line
with a proxy server, so I know it's not just me.

Brad (from the 4 Wheeling center of the universe, 4 corners USA)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have been having the same problems. Sometimes it takes a good 5 minutes to load, if at all, other times it loads right up.

·
Registered
5,526 Posts
It has been happening to me as well. It seems to only happen to me around (what I would expect are) the times when a lot of people are using it. Mainly like around evening or a bit later. I wish i knew what the problem was and how to work around it???

Tim
&quotThe_Sandman_454&quot

'79 GMC Suburban 4x4 and '85 GMC S15 4x4

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya me too. I keep geting the"server is too bussy touse" When it's fast it's real fast bt when it's slow, it is REAL DAM SLOW.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just checked the q$a board and they say that soon, they are transfering it toa high performance server since the current temporary one isn't up to it. I say goo. I'v been runing about 50 percent logon success.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.