Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First let me thank Steve and Havack for their replies to my posts!!!! Thanks guys! And also a big thanks for this board for even being here!

Next, Havack I did find the test connector you described to me, it was right under my nose. Came up with a code 41.

Okay, I'm not ashamed to admit, I f****d up. The gap I mentioned in my previous post on the left side was of concern. In my attempt to clean the speed senors I removed the left front wheel. Holy crap, that rotor just moved about a 1/4". There was my problem! Don't ask how the hell I managed to do that one, but I did. I cleaned the bearings and the spindle and inspected for any scoring or "bad things". Reinstalled and torqued to specifications, everything checked good and the gap between the speed sensor and the sensor ring were the same on both sides. Took her for a drive and no more ABS light. So there we have it. Thanks again to everyone. Man those brakes work awesome!! HE HE

Semper Fi,
Mike

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Ya gotta love the information age !!!!!/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

Now that I've quit smoking my doctor informs me that I'll die in much better health!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.