Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Temps have been near 80 the past few days, it clouded up last nite and started raining. Right now it's SNOWING like crazy /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif. And we have some guys coming all the way from Kansas to wheel with us this weekend, they are arriving tonite. What dah fah!!! /wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif

Brad
ORC Land Use Section Editor
http://www.off-road.com/land
Vice-Pres. Rock Garden 4 Wheelers, Farmington, NM
http://rockgarden.rockcrawler.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Its snowing in NM and its over 90degrees here in New England. In fact this is our third day in a row of record highs for this time of year. Mind you, I'd rather 90 than snow.

G-Man
If you don't like the way I'm living, you can just leave this long-haired country boy alone.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I am putting the roll bar in the jeep, and I had to test fit the hardtop. It snowed Tuesday night about 3", last night while grinding, my safety shield was condensing water in the middle and freezing around the edges. This is in my garage!

Supposed to be nice the next few days, highs in the 50's. lows in the high teens to 20's.

Yea, and I wonder why my projects take longer!

Enjoying Montana's Big Sky

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just took the top of the jeep last weekend and went wheelin. was 85 and sunny and now its only 35 and been snowing for the last two days. supposed to snow more tonight and tomorrow too. so much for spring wheelin this weekend. Global warming my ass

cjcrawler
"The Beast"
74CJ/304/33's/dana30&44wlockright/3.15:1case
fullcage/woods'shafts

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jeez, I would kill for some snow. We had a dusting around November, and that was it.

75 degrees today.
Josiah

Hillsboro, OR
1955 Willys CJ5 Buick 225 V6 160HP 270ft-lbs, T90 trans, Warn OD, PTO winch, Spicer 18 T Case, RS9000's, Dana 25F/ 44R,
5.38:1 gears, 11" brakes, Bestop Supertop, Hurculiner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.