Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you haven't heard of these guys, you may want to check them out.

I was weighting the cost/time of making some mounting tabs for my traction bar, as opposed to seeing if I could have some made or find something that'll work.

I went back to a site that I found some time back. http://www.aa-mfg.com

they make all kinds of brackets, tabs, and stamped steel products. I knew them from Disc brake brackets that I had looked at for about $7 ea.

Anyway, I've been working with a lady named Tina there and she has been very helpful in figuring out the best option for me. They could make some to my specs, for about $2-3 each. But they'd have to make a die and that would be about 4 weeks. for 4 tabs.... she then recomended another tab they have now that with some slight grinding should work for me.

just thoguht I'd throw out a little plug for them since they've been so helpful for me on sucha a small order.

brent

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
they are great to work with, and as mentioned cheap. Often I cannot make parts for what they supply them for.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
I was weighting the cost/time of making some mounting tabs for my traction bar, as opposed to seeing if I could have some made or find something that'll work.

[/ QUOTE ]

You still haven't done this? :rolleyes:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chair.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chair.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chair.gif

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chair.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chair.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chair.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

its like he owns a TJ and has to buy parts for it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry, I actually work and have things to do..... :flipoff:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts