Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Zookimelt, Friday evening, 1900 hours, Summers campground, Attica Indiana. I would like to invite everyone attending Zookimelt to our wedding. This will be a small ceremony, very informal, but we are doing this there so we are joined by all the special people we know from all over the US. We would be honored for all to join us for this special event. The ceremony will be short but the after ceremony festivities should be memorable forever. Please join me and my bride Tatyana for the start of our life together.

Master Chef Billy Bob, I would be forever indebted if you would be so gracious as to whip up some fine TN cooking for all of us afterwards.

TGT - NCO

www.northcoastoffroad.com

G

·
TIM- YOU KNOW THAT MITCH AND I WILL BE THERE FOR SURE. TOO BAD TATYANA COULDN'T BRING US SOME WONDERFUL VODKA FROM HER HOME LAND TO PARTY THE NIGHT AWAY!! YOU KNOW I AM DYING TO GET YOU TANKED AGAIN... lol! LET ME KNOW IF I CAN HELP IN ANYWAY... LOVE RAE

-Mitch

G

·
A Toast to Tim and Tatyana. May the best of your past be the worst of your future. Congratulations Tim. Thanks for the invite. See you there.

Scott Whitmore
"Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality." Dalai Lama

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Hey Mr Tim, I would be honored to cook a wedding feast for you and Tatyana. I will prepare it for you and her. I dont think i can whoop up a good meal for every attendee at the melt. I actually think i still have some authentic Russian vodka from my last trip over to Ukraine last august. I would have to check to be sure. if they arent full new bottles, their very very close to it. What would you like for your wedding meal??? Hows about some some home made apple pie for dessert?
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
ahhhmmmm.... would this include airfare? ;o)

seriously... best wishes for you, your wife and children to come!!

good to read posts that indicate that people one knows are doing well... or are on their way to get better!!!...

best wishes!

Alfred

ps: this bbs is gettn more and more like a soap ;o))))

G

·
congrats Tim... sorry i cant make it, but say hi to all at the melt for me :)

~Goot
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
Yah it stinks and is giving you a headache it's a desil

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.