Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

I was on my way home from picking up my "new" 304 long block for my CJ. I was all in a good mood when I saw a girl on the side of the road sitting in her jeep. I noticed she had a front flat tire so I figured I would ask if she needed help.

When I stopped I noticed that the rear tire was flat also. I asked her if she needed to borrow my phone so she could call someone. Come to find out, she was sitting there for 2 hours cause a truck with a trailor was in front of her and a 4x4 piece of wood fell off and she ran over it, both passenger tires were flat and the rims were "trashed".

Me feeling bad, and feeling nice - I offered to change her tire with her spare and I offered my spare from my TJ but she refused. I ended up waiting there until the police got there.

She said that a bunch of cars drove by without stopping and when she saw me coming down the road, lifted, winch, etc, she automatically knew "that guy will stop".

IT MUST BE A JEEP THING!!!

sorry so long.

Brian "A4x4jeeper"
http://members.aol.com/a4x4jeeper/
http://www.jerseywheelers.org/

· Registered
6,355 Posts
Re: a small jeep story-Awwww

/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif That just proves it....Jeep people are nice. I used to drive a complete repair truck, and every now and then would stop and weld someone's trailer hitch back on or jack up and block a busted spring. Brian, you were real nice to offer her your spare. She should have taken you up on it. Jeep chicks deserve the best....mine sure does!/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

CJDave

· Registered
2,062 Posts
I'd say that if it was Jeepprincess ......he'd be lucky to be "intact" after the ordeal. Nice guys finish last with that woman ...... makes me all the more thankful for the one I have.

· Registered
3,412 Posts
Good for you for stopping to help. I find that if you stop and help a driver on the side of the road, then when you're broken down, some kind soul ,like yourself, will stop and render assistance. Good Story!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One of these days you will stop to remove a splinter from your finger and a guy in a new limo will stop to see if you need help. It will be a famous sergeon, and when he leaves, you will sit there, look in the mirror and say, "why me?" When that happens remember when you stopped to help the girl with the broken tires.

What goes around comes around. It will come back to to two or three times over.

You did good. Thanks.

Doug '97 TJ
My Web Site

· Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif That's what is known as depositing in "Bank A" and withdrawing from "Bank B". You give someone your spare, and two years later someone gives you an alternator to get you home. /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

CJDave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That was really cool!!! I just wish I could find a stranded Jeep Girl around my neck of the woods!!! Hee, hee =)

SandSpyder 1995 YJ Rio Grande, 4.0 HO, 4spd. Auto, 4.56:1 w/ARB's

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.