Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
I'm guessing you got that thing Tagged? Or are you just taking your chances?

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[ QUOTE ]
I'm guessing you got that thing Tagged? Or are you just taking your chances?

[/ QUOTE ]

They can't catch me, I got that thing up to speed on the pavment and couldn't believe how smooth it drove. Better on the street than my old CJ-5.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Have you got that setup with rear wheel steer, or is just the angle in the first pic that is deceiving??

·
Official Historian
8,339 Posts
Read the sig.

[ QUOTE ]
MA-2: 1967 M-715, 455, TH-400, 205, double short shaft Rockwells, 44 TSL's, full hydro front and rear steer, dual beer keg fuel cells, Warn 16.5 ti.

[/ QUOTE ]

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
That thing looks mean. Just needs some sort of folding a-frame, retractable canoe rack now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
It's still seems like a waiste of money... I mean, you have a perfectly trailer to haul your canoe with... Isn't the Kaiser a little over kill to do that?

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[ QUOTE ]
It's still seems like a waiste of money... I mean, you have a perfectly trailer to haul your canoe with... Isn't the Kaiser a little over kill to do that?

[/ QUOTE ]

We were about to load it up to go home. The trailer is behind the camera in that pic (on the pavment). We stayed at Badin Lake campground and the dirt road in had a few bad bumps in it that I didn't want to tow across. Just looked at the truck in front of the sign there, and thought it would make a good pic, sheesh, the peanut gallery is rough around here...

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Thanks, Kentucky just improved 2 points on my redneckometer. But heck, I kinda liked it. Oops there goes those 2 points.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks, Kentucky just improved 2 points on my redneckometer. But heck, I kinda liked it. Oops there goes those 2 points.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, No, I built that truck so I had something to drive in KY and TN /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I've never had a truck that was this ******* before, I didn't know what I was getting myself into. Here, I'll copy and paste from one of my posts on the local board...

[ QUOTE ]
This truck is the biggest jackass-magnet I've ever seen. (it even got me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

Everywhere it goes the ******** follow, they start "banjo'in"... "it dat din dan dun durn got-dam truck".... Then the stupid questions start, "what kinda truck is that?.. how much one uh them run? ...how big is them tires? ... is ya all serious about your 4 wheelin?..... well?..... is ya?... Is that them one and a half ton chevy axles? ..... my daddy had a jeep once..... my truck aint never been stuck... you can't git my truck stuck ..... heck this one time in a snow storm ....."

---------------------------------------

A guy ran a stop sign and almost hit me today, he was soo busy gawkin at the truck he almost ran right into it. :rolleyes: I didn't think it was going to be this bad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
They were just looking at you, "Damn that boy has a pretty, er, Truck"!

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Well I reckon you might wanna get you a pair of overalls (with no shirt of course) a straw hat and a piece of straw to chew on whilst your driving that fine example of ******* engineering and you will be all set. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

G

·
It's alright Aaron I still love you...even though you turned into a dang-on *******...I'm just looking forward to riding shotgun in that beast in Oct....

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Well I reckon you might wanna get you a pair of overalls (with no shirt of course) a straw hat and a piece of straw to chew on whilst your driving that fine example of ******* engineering and you will be all set. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Better put some cushy shag carpeting on your foot pedals so yer bar' feet don't get too calloused up! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thud.gif And, I noticed yer antenner is in need of a squirrel or '**** tail a'hangin from it too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/neener.gif

·
Registered
22 Posts
Why do you carry beer around with you like that? Arn't you afraid that the cops will see it and stop you?

Also, I thought I was going to ride shotgun with you in October, whats the deal?

·
Registered
630 Posts
pablo i hope you are joking about the kegs in the back. Read his info they are gas tanks

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Why do you carry beer around with you like that? Arn't you afraid that the cops will see it and stop you?

Also, I thought I was going to ride shotgun with you in October, whats the deal?

[/ QUOTE ]

PABLO!!!!!

Man, long time no see. You gonna need a seat for the bash? I thought that you would still be in the peak of the tomatoe picking. If you need a seat, borrow the boss mans phone and give me a call, wannabe is just pulling my leg. She don't ever show up......

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif

·
Registered
22 Posts
She don't ever show up......

That's what i hear.

If I work 4 12 hour days before the bash they will let me off. Besides we are at the end of the season and we will be done soon.
Hey maybe I can bring some tomatoes for a dinner or something????

1 - 20 of 20 Posts