Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
wonderful!

you must go forth and and make good people out of those young ones!

OzarkJeep
77 CJ5, in a bunch of pieces right now

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Wow.......a "looker" already!/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

CJDave
Quadra-Trac modified by the crack moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif transfer case team.

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Mom may be holding her but it looks like you have two "daddies girls"/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gifnow.
Thumbs up!! Girls only know how to wheel if DAD teaches them./wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif Let them show their punk boyfriend how to drive someday./wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

"No officer I haven't been drinking , Thats just how my Jeep drives"

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
Congrats and God Bless!! Hope you get to teach your little girl to drive on your Jeep!!!!/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif It was funny.....my daughter grew up in an environment where all of the males worked on cars...me, my dad, her brothers.... When she went away to college she had a nice Olds Cutlass with a killion miles on it and the starter began doing the intermittent no-crank thing. A boy was with her during one such episode, and she asked him what was wrong....he had NO IDEA! She was really shocked...she thought ALL males just naturally worked on cars/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gifAfter that it was VERY important for her to learn to do car stuff since she realized that she could marry a non-motor guy/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
Quadra-Trac modified by the crack moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif transfer case team.

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
My wife knew how to to tons of things to her cars including having changed starters and all.(she is all of 100lb wet)
Then she met me and somehow forgot all of it./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif
Who's the dummy?/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
My wife could get her old Dodge Aspen to start on cold mornings better than I could/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

My cousin in Seattle is pretty mechanically inclined as well; she often helps her husband work on their 1974 Land Rover Series lll/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

No reason why little girls can't grow up with a working knowledge of cars. After all, I had to learn how to sew, iron and do laundry when I went away into the Army/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The new one is still a little green but my four year old daughter loves riding in the CJ
and she's good with a ratchet too. I couldn't be more proud. The hardware store I
go to sells Gummy Bears so every time I go my daughter wants to tag along;. a
$1.50 a trip is more than worth it to get her an education that isn't taught in school.

WildCJ5

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Who ever thought gummi bears would be a good investment? Good thinking wildcj5.
Whatever works...right?

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Beautiful little girl!
My 9 year old Daughter drives on moderate terrain and won a 12 and under kids turtle race last year. She loves to help work on it also, she dons a welding mask and watches me weld,doesnt care one bit about getting oil on her.
My 6 year Daughter loves long dresses,and ribbons and is a bit afraid of the Jeep, except to sit in my lap.
Celebrate life, and Give them love and guidance, but thier personalities often take their interests in different directions.
Congratulations Again!
Jeff

G

·
A kid up the street had one of those little jeeps. It was red just like mine(YJ). He would wave when I would pass him in his yard, when my jeep was running. Kind of cute that a 2yr old would utilize a jeep wave that early in life.

Robert87yj/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif
engine rebuild w/4.0 head done, now for the MPI

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
WildCJ5 and rkcrawl, Congrats! My brother had his first little jeeper a year ago, still no wheeling though. JEEPNCHICK and I have no kids as of yet, unless you count the dog, cats, rabbit, and all our jeeps as children. When we do have some human children, we'll bring them up as jeepers. We appreciate your bringing more jeepers into the world that will carry on the tradition of wheeling and uphold the moral values associated with the jeeping genre. You both seem like great people and we wish you the best of luck, may good fortune smile upon you.

Mark & Vicky Courtenay

aka:

JEEPN
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled!
GM151/SM465/NP205 twinstick/7"Lift/33"TSL's/IHC D44's 4.10's Lock'd

G

·
Congrats to the new little Jeepers out there. My soon to be two year old, learning to talk, points to either of my Jeeps and wants to get in by saying "beep, beep". She also points to other vehicles and refers to them as "beeps", but that will get fixed in time. When she does turn two in June she'll be getting a "beep" all her own. And again congratulations!

Richard
I don't have to like what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.