Off Roading Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
G

·
Ya, Alex....er, Alec,
"CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?"

hahahaha

Sorry guys....i have no idea why thats still stuck in my head...but maybe people who correct other's spelling mistakes are just trying to help them by letting them know they're doing something wrong so they dont misspell something simple on an important document. (job application, resume, cover letter, etc.) Ever think of that???????

-Mike

1998 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4 Laramie SLT Sport Plus--5.9L 360, auto, 3.92s, antispin, BFG A/Ts.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Alec is right....and the proof of that is a post he made recently (I don't recall exactly what it was on) and I remember reading the post and and thinking: "Wow...if he had "flicked in" the BBS as being hopelessly hostile after the "altercation", and quit posting on this page, we would not have had this information." OH,...I remember now...it was about the pricing schedule for auto parts store rebuilt engines.....a good post./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif made 'em up themselves.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Hey Loose, no offense intended on the 50-something crack about Hillary, man. /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif I still say she's not that bad looking though. I've seen some women at 35 lookin the worse for wear - I really like to see a woman at 50+ lookin like she's taken care of herself /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

Yeah, I'm only 33, got a ways to go to hit 50, but still like those older gals. /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

Pete

88YJ,4"susp,33"BFGMT,9kwinch,homemade swingout,258,999,4.10,weber32/36,GMHEI,one moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

G

·
I don't have much to say about Hillary's looks or lack thereof, but I do feel she's morally bankrupt. That's unattractive enough right there! You really have to feel for Chelsea. No kid deserves parents like that!

TEX

/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif Got Mud?
G.U.M.B.O. Mud Racing

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.