Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Very true, Larry, but if you can dish it out, ya gotta be able to take it, and that ain't got nuthin to do with how good ya spell...

Just this past week, professor in my graduate Control Theory class, PhD., a Chinese guy, explaining the Loop theory in circuits, current loops, feedback loops, etc.... Anyway, he says the word "loop" with an R, as in "Roop", as a typical Chinese guy would, you know? He actually spelled it with an R on the board, twice!! /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif I was roaring!! /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

The Roop Theory /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

I'm with whoever said that Chelsea is one not-attractive girl too. /wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif Personally don't think Hillary is all that bad looking for a woman of 50-something.

Pete

88YJ,4"susp,33"BFGMT,9kwinch,homemade swingout,258,999,4.10,weber32/36,GMHEI,one moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Hey Loose, no offense intended on the 50-something crack about Hillary, man. /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif I still say she's not that bad looking though. I've seen some women at 35 lookin the worse for wear - I really like to see a woman at 50+ lookin like she's taken care of herself /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

Yeah, I'm only 33, got a ways to go to hit 50, but still like those older gals. /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

Pete

88YJ,4"susp,33"BFGMT,9kwinch,homemade swingout,258,999,4.10,weber32/36,GMHEI,one moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.