Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Al Gore and the Clintons are flying on Air Force One.

Bill looks at Al, chuckles, and says, "You know, I could throw a $100.00 bill out the window right now and make one person very happy."

Al shrugs his stiff shoulders and says, "Well, I could throw ten $10.00 bills out the window and make 10 people very happy."

Hillary tosses her perfectly hair-sprayed hair and says, "I could
throw one hundred $1.00 bills out the window and make one hundred
people happy."

Chelsea rolls her eyes, looks at all of them, and says," I could throw all three of you out the window and make 250 million people happy.

If a tree falls in the forrest, and there is no woman around to hear it, is the man still wrong?

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif And the moonguys all cracked up!/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif Oh.....IF ONLY that "loveable" trio would mistake the door to the head for the rear exit!!! If ONLY!!!/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif made 'em up themselves.

G

·
Guy from Toyota board says BBAAAHHHahahaha. To bad the military never lets those two bozos fly together. Auto signature funny too (but forest has one "r")...

·
Registered
6,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you got a problem with my spiel choker, take it up with Bill Gates...
I don't want to hear it anymore.

How come everybody obsesses on a few misspelled words instead of what's being said?
I never understood that....

In my psychology classes, they always told us that the facility for spelling was independent of the persons intelligence.
They produced Einstein, Edison, Tesla, Newton, DiVenci, and a host of others with my affliction as proof. (Dyslexia)

They did say that someone with an obsession WITH spelling did have a problem...
something about anal retentive?
Potty trained at gunpoint were we?
(did I misspell Potty? My spell check says it doesn't exist)

Now, if I can just get my name in there with Steven Hawking.... (Fat Chance!)
(I might make it onto COPS one night thought!)

Quiet Down! If I want to hear stupid, I'll watch Jerry Springer...

·
Registered
328 Posts
I hope homely Chelsea would regret her deed and jump out after them. No sense her staying around. She's a threat because she may cause the Democrats to multiply. (A Republican wouldn't touch her).

TeamRush doesn't take criticism as well as he delivers it. Does he?

Loose nut behind the wheel
Another right-wing conservative.....
Born and raised in Jeep-Town

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif TeamRush, he don't spell perfect. The facts he gets just right. If we're too busy findin' misspelled words, then well,....I guess we aren't too bright./wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif Have you taken a good look at this BBS over time? SHEESH! It grates on my grammatical sensibilities...(spelling brake [break], fuel [fule]) words that are printed on the INSTRUMENT panel! But.....I would NEVER correct someone, even if it were in their subject line. I learned long ago not to estimate value by anyone's spelling. It could be embarrassing when the person turns out to be the owner of the hotel that you're staying at./wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif Who IS Steven Hawking anyway?/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif
/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif HEY !!! I just noticed that Felgin left out an [o] in his text: "too bad"./wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif What gives???/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif Well, maybe he can rework and use the [r] that he says is surplus from TeanRush's text!/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif GOTCHA Felgin !!!/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif Actually, you got YOURSELF!!! See what I mean? You shouldn't DO that...it'll embarrass you./wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif made 'em up themselves.

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
Dyslexia, what a problem... I think that this problem is what makes half the mechanics in the world choose mechanics. I did not go back to college until I was 38 because I remembered how "dumb" I was in High School. You all remember the lines:

He's not trying hard enough.
Hie's bright, we just don't understand why he's not doring better?
He is lazy.
He's not concentrating hard enough.
He never learned the basics.
He's just plain stupid.
He's a special child.
He needs special classes.
He's slow.
He'll never ammount to much.
He'll never get a good job.
He'll never have a normal life.

Well, experts come and go, and theories change with the wind. It's an amazing thing what the human spirit can do when given half a chance. If any of you have kid with dyslexia support them and help them to never hear any of the above tag lines. They can overcome the problem, it won't be easy, but then the measure of the success is defined by the struggle.

Hats off to any of you out there in Jeepdom who have this problem, or one like it and have overcome!

Good Jeepin'

Larry

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Very true, Larry, but if you can dish it out, ya gotta be able to take it, and that ain't got nuthin to do with how good ya spell...

Just this past week, professor in my graduate Control Theory class, PhD., a Chinese guy, explaining the Loop theory in circuits, current loops, feedback loops, etc.... Anyway, he says the word "loop" with an R, as in "Roop", as a typical Chinese guy would, you know? He actually spelled it with an R on the board, twice!! /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif I was roaring!! /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

The Roop Theory /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

I'm with whoever said that Chelsea is one not-attractive girl too. /wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif Personally don't think Hillary is all that bad looking for a woman of 50-something.

Pete

88YJ,4"susp,33"BFGMT,9kwinch,homemade swingout,258,999,4.10,weber32/36,GMHEI,one moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hey, Pete.............Let's watch that 50 someting stuff. I find myself not all that far from that time of life at 46. You may think your a long way off, but it'll creep up on you soon enough.

The hair may be going, but the eyes are still good enough to know Chelsea's REAL UGLY ! ! ! (but not built too bad)

Loose nut behind the wheel
Another right-wing conservative.....
Born and raised in Jeep-Town

G

·
Just trying to help out. I did focus on what was being said, re-read my post. In 1/10 the time it took you to type that post you coulda changed that signature. Relax jerk. I would have thought I would have got at most a simple, "oophs, thanks for reminding me," not that I'm out looking for platitiudes.

The intent is not to make somebody look bad. Sure the guys you all mentioned were smart. But running around with the typo in your signature is like walking through the mall with your fly open.

I'm not anal, but you sound like it. You should take the class "How to accept and deal with constructive criticism"

G

·
All right guys that's enough, if I want insults and personal attacks I'll go talk to my wife.(kidding honey) Keep it civil, the board is much more enjoyable that way.

"My other car is a BULLDOZER"

·
Registered
6,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I did take many years of classes in taking criticism. It's called Ryukyu Kempo.
And my gun control classes were The US Army Long Distance Rifle Instruction.
And my cooking instruction was by The Big Book Of Spam.

It was a joke. (at least I thought the anal retentive part was a joke....?....)

Figures it would be a toyota herder trying to stir the pot again... He wouldn't be from Maine by any chance...

And now that my pain medication has been changed, I can ignore this...

So many cats, So few recipes....

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif That wasn't too bad considrin' what happened the last time. I like that new pain medication./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif I also like that last ignition upgrade. Hey....are we SET, or what?/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

CJDave

G

·
Re: A Joke - Teamrush!!

Figures it would be a toyota herder trying to stir the pot again... He wouldn't be from Maine by any chance...
Well Team Rush,,, I happen to be from Maine and have heard you throw a few stones to us locals,i'm replying to this FINALLY after all of your doging games.Enough is Enough,YOU ARE THE ONE WHO STIRS THE POT.You have attacked Alex for no real reason , just to show your loaded and younge!! Then JEEPN adds his 2 cents and you attack himand continue to throw digs at the state of Maine.Well i'm personally inviting you to our Un-event in Bethel Maine, since you have all the wise comments and knowledge you should come to wheel and find out what maine is really all about. How about it?? You can "stir the pot in person"

·
Registered
6,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Just A Joke - Get Over It!

I had a different idea for this post, but I think I'm above that....

As for 'loaded' (I worked for every penny) and 'young' (I don't feel young in a back brace)..... you forgot single, handsom, educated, and most of all, bright. (modest blush that matches my blood shot eyes...)

Too bright to get sucked in to this......

It was a JOKE lugnut. It's still a joke, and I'm glad it's not on me this time...

If I find my self up that way, and the doctor says it's alright, I might just show up if the spirit moves me.
Thanks for the invite. Do you want me to bring some real chili if I show up? It goes well with beer on cold nights, but don't be offended if I don't drink the water or eat the salt water opossum.
OK? THANK YOU. GOODBYE!

Later folks.

So many cats, So few recipes....

G

·
O.K., I like to live dangerously sometimes, so here goes:

I have a son-in-law (and I think very highly of him) who happens to be smart as hell AND dyslexic. Keeping that in mind, this is one of his favorite jokes:

Have you heard about the agnostic, schizophrenic, insomniac, dyslexic who sat up all night debating with himself the existence of DOG ?

Unh. . .shoot. You gotta believe me: it's funny when he tells it.

"Will Rogers never met Bill Clinton"

Bone stock rigs: '81 CJ7, '96 ZJ. Moab every summer!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.