In reply to:
Can I check the fuel pressure with a tire gauge, I know its not the correct, too but will it work?
[/ QUOTE ]1. Pressure is pressure,
2. But I wouldn't advise it.
3. EFI Fuel pressure testers aren't too expensive,
4. And you'll need one again...
5. So pop for one,
6. You can never have too many tools.
7. May I suggest This
8. But again, I doubt it's a fuel related problem,
9. Because it's dying so darned quickly,
10. I'm still convinced it's electrical,
11. But I've been wrong before,
12. Oh, if you do test the fuel pressure...
13. That only tells you it's good during the test.
14. That does NOT determine if it's good all the time,
15. Like under engine load.
16. And that's really when you need to do the test...
17. It kinda puts ya in a bind.
18. I don't recommend running the gauge into the tub,
19. And driving around...
20. That's an accident waitin' to happen.
21. So you need to "T" the line and add,
22. An electric sender and gauge.
23. The you know the constant state of the EFI pressure.