Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a 96 Polaris 250 quad for sale, don't know model, it has 250 single air cooled engine, 2wd, elect start, reverse, runs looks good, looks more like a trail rig than a utility. The guy wants $1700. Is this quad a good model? I am buying for my 13 yr old daughter, my son and I ride dirt bikes so I don't know alot about quads. Is this a good deal $$ wise? Thanks, Ed.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It is more than likely a trailblazer. depending on how it runs and looks that is an OK buy. I live in Texas and have seen 97 models in mint condition and sold for 1400$. A new one cost 2900$. Use your judgement. Do you want a sprt or a utility/trail rig? 4x4 or 2x4. You might also check on the fl250 honda odyssey. It has a two stroke, 250cc air cooled engine and has a full roll cage and 4 point harness and has only front suspension that makes for a bumpy ride that you can find usually under 2k.It was discontinued in 1984 or there is the 1985 fl350 odyssey that is the same only it has a front and rear suspension and F-N-R transmission and has a 350cc engine. You can find them for under 3k usually, sometimes $2500 or less, if safety is your concern, since im 13 also I know how a parent thinks about safety.

Daniel
1983 honda 200x atc
1984 honda fl250 odyssey
1971 "classic" Toyota landcruiser *inherited*

*Quote the Raven "Nevermore,Nevermore"*

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.