Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
\'93 chevy k2500 lift kit?

I have a 1993 Chevy k2500 8 lug truck. I?ve done a little research and lift kits for this truck seem to be rare. I am looking for 2"-4" of lift. I got a little extra clearance before by cranking the torsion bars but now the 11 year old front end needs an over haul. So I am thinking I might as well lift it while I am under there. What kit would you recommend? It is used mostly in the Arizona Sanoran desert and as a daily driver.
Thanks in advance

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: \'93 chevy k2500 lift kit?

most of the major lift companies offer an eight lug kit. It kind of comes down to what brand you prefer. For a 2-3" lift you might just consider a body lift. If you want more clearance, then a kit with drop down brackets is what you are looking for. I know for a fact that pro-comp and sky-jacker make 8-lug kits, but am not sure of the others off the top of my head. Any search engine should lead you in the right way. They all cost pretty much the same +or- a few hundred $'s.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Re: \'93 chevy k2500 lift kit?

The smallest lift that I saw for 8 lugs was 4". I think that was from Rough Country. There are kits out there for them, just not as many as the 1/2 tons. 4WPW isn't the best place to buy stuff, but they sell a few different lifts. National Tire and Wheel also sells them. Give either one a call, they will help you with a kit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.