Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Long time reader, first time poster. My dad is selling his Bronco and I thought some here might be interested. It has all the good stuff for a build up and is in very good shape. FI351, auto, power everything, Heavy Duty kit (dual front shocks, etc.), interior is in very good shape, cd player, speaker box & amp. It has approx 150K miles, has been well maintained and runs very strong. It has a few minor dents and dings and the passenger side power window assembly needs new bushings (motor is still good) but that's about all it needs. It's had a bunch of stuff replaced in the last year or so (radiator, water pump, power steering pump, etc.). He's asking $4800 and the truck is in Phoenix, AZ. He just got a new work van and is going to use it for his transportation vehicle too. He has too many vehicles parked in front of his house, so looking to sell this fast (also has an old GM C30 1-ton work van for cheap if anyone is interested). Here's a pic and I can take more upon request.

Oh, and he recently had the top painted, so it looks much better than it does in the pic.

You can send me an email or call me at 602-667-0449.

Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts