Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boys at the dealership just gave me an 88 cherokee parts manual and man as i look through this thing i c stuff i didnt even know these things ever had. They even had a hidden winch. AMAZING!!!! SCRAM

The moment you are born you start to die so buy A Jeep and play hard!!!!!

It's All Out or Nothing At All!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Yeah, I've brought that up before. No one has seen one, but it's even in the back pages of the manual (if you have it). God I'd like to have one of those bumpers and winch setups.

Does it have MJ stuff?

'88 MJ SporTruck
365K on 2.5L (Energizer Bunny Package)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it covers Wagoneer,cherokee, and Comanche SCRAM

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well i bet that is it i dont have time to look now but i will later. SCRAM

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Good God, Puddle!!!! I believe that is it!!! Never ever seen one before -- look in your glove compartment owners manual. It's pictured in there. I believe that is it.

'88 MJ SporTruck

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes..i guess that is the one in the same....and it still even works.... WITH the hand controller too!...thx all...and theres no "L" in my name..look closer.....paul

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Thanks for the pics, but sorry to say I have another question -- where's the controller plug into? Is there another dash thing, or is it controlled through the cig. lighter?

'88 MJ SporTruck

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.