Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 84 Nissan 720 4X4, Im trying to locate where I can get a 85 bed for it. The 84- have rivets that tend to rust rather quickly and the 85+ has a better design to help eliminate that. Anyone have one? Or have any ideas where I can locate one? Thanks in advance, RJ

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I say its a long bed, but whats the difference in length? Better way to figure out is how long is your bed, and I can measure mine and sse
I dont have the original manual so not exactly for sure, just looks like a long bed to me. Thanks yet again NUT!

RJ

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry RJ, I got home a little late. I'll measure it tomorrow. But tell me, is your truck a reg. cab or extended cab? Most regular cabs have long beds.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I understand about the late things thats normally how it is for me just got lucky the other night. Whenever you get a chance is fine.
Mine is a king cab, looking for the 85 bed cause everything matches up and I can get rid of the lips on it that go over to the hooks
tend to rust alot as do the welds in the wheel well of the body. What kinda shape is the bed in that you have?

RJ

1 - 7 of 7 Posts