Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got a 85 W100 1/2 ton 4X4,, Winsheld wiper just stopped:censored:,,, Cant find which fuse it is to fix it (cant read any anything on the fuse box & they are a real pain to get out) The wife turned it on with about 3 inchs of ice & snow on the wipers,, :censored:

· Registered
421 Posts
i haven't been able to find a fuse diagram for you, however at the parts store I picked up an "auto fuse tester" that was well worth the money. it's a small yellow plastic box with two probes and a green light. you touch it to the fuse and if the led lights, it's a good fuse. don't know how i lived without it before.

· Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish I could ,,, I have the same fuse tester but the fuses are so hard to pull out Im afraid they are going to brake of ,,, I must have gotting wet sometime in its life or hot maybe,, I figured if I knew which one it was I take a chance with one,,, Thanks for trying,,, I put some rain -X on the windsheld hope it works,,,:shocked::laugh:

· Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have bought a relay off E-bay ,, It was used so Im hoping it is good ,, didnt have to pay much for it ,, Thanks guys for all the tips ,,Now if it just drys up around here,, So I can work on it ,, The rain -X is working OK for know ,, Any big down pours I head for the shoulder or a bridge,, I guess those guys tat use it on there streetrods have the same proublem ,,, okey in light rain cant see **** in a down pour,,,, The relay has a old swithc with it too so Ill check them out,,,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.