Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
83 SJ410 what\'ll fit my Sammy

Howdy yall, just wanted to ask the experts a few questions, I found a running 83 SJ410 on the local junkyard bid line. I'm pretty pumped, and am thinkin about buyin it to part it out. Will the Baby Lobster T-case bolt right up into my 88.5 Sammy, will the speedo cable still work, what all is involed? Also what other parts could I use?

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Re: 83 SJ410 what\'ll fit my Sammy

You can use the t-case in your Samurai, but you will have to take the 83 flanges and put them on your 88.5's driveshafts. All the other mounts will easily bolt on. If I remember correctly the 83 cases don't have a 4wd switch so you'll loose that. I belive the speedo cable will work.

Anton

·
Registered
598 Posts

I can't answer your question, but I met a person in Sheppard AFB in OCT 2000 with ORYGUN on his license plate. Are you that person?

·
Registered
2,018 Posts

Anton is right and you can part it out on ebay or something and make a few bucks. I'm not sure how but I know you can put the 410 grill on a samurai and it looks pretty cool.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.