Off Roading Forums banner

800$ Rock Block smoking deal

534 views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  NC_Zuk 
#1 ·
#3 ·
No kidding, that is a great price!!! And like Zuk88 says, it is right in the neighborhood. I am csah poor too
Since I have the Petroworks motor mounts, I don't think it will fit on my rig anyways. Great deal for some lucky sap

#5 ·
Yeah Art, you owe Sammi some payola on that one. The Pirate BB turns over so fast that those deals are gone in less than an hour usually. I would call the guy (after the sun comes up of course
) People will be all over that thing and it'll be sold LONG before he gets back on the BB. Good luck.

BTW, why don't you come out and pick it up? You can go run the hammers with us. We would love to help you break in your new paint job

#6 ·
Man, There is no way I could make that trip right now. Maybe in October I can get out that way. I swap out of this job at the end of Aug, go to school in Sept and then I won't have a new job til 1 December. It is gonna be NICE to not have any responsibility for a few months. Then it's back to South America for a while. I miss that place a LOT!!

#7 ·
No problem on the post Art .I knew somebody on the board would want it . I thought about it , but I just couldnt justify a second one ! Let us know if you get it . If it ever warms up I will finish my tube clip and install my rock block.

#8 ·
The Rubicon is perfect in September and October. JV should be hospitable (not 115*!!) by October. If you come on out, we can all take a week off and do both.

So did you score the "block"?

#11 ·
I thought I saw that over on POR . Dude that sucks . Something else will come along , sorry it didnt work out . Does this mean I have to refund my commission check ?

#16 ·
man, that sucks. The buyer didnt have to post anything to rub it in.
I forgot if you had a 1.6 or not, but if you do you can get a Kicker 3 from OTT for about that same price ($750), its AT LEAST as good of a set-up as the Rock Block. I like it because it marries the transmission and T-cases together.

#17 ·
Guys, I'm gonna call the seller and put this to bed. The guy who bought it is named Robert Williams. He obviously saw my post and then proceded to buy it anyway. I blame the seller (Pat) equally because I had talked to him on the phone abd we agreed on a deal. Once I talk to him i'll post what I find out. I don't think it's gonna help me get a Rock Block for 800 anytime soon though.

#19 ·
In reply to:

I forgot if you had a 1.6 or not, but if you do you can get a Kicker 3 from OTT for about that same price ($750), its AT LEAST as good of a set-up as the Rock Block. I like it because it marries the transmission and T-cases together.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well If I do the OTT stuff I will need to buy a Tracker tranny/clutch and mod the tunnel. That is more money and a LOT more work. I do like the design but 800 for a Rock Block was just too good to pass on. Oh, I do have a 6:1 case

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.