Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 78-79 chief with many good parts i used the 360 for a swap in a CJ 7 now its time to get rid of the rest . it has near perfect glass side,door,front and rear. it also has a fold and tumble rear seat in "good" shape.good dash,PERFECT dash pad LMK if you are interested and i'll get you pics!

John

· Registered
1,391 Posts
John,
I have a '79 Cherokee sitting in my backyard that is really rough, is not running, but could be (Been sitting a while). Has the 360, Quadratrac, dana 44's, and 31 BFG All-terrains. Thought I'd post here, cause putting yours and mine together, someone could have a complete project. I'm in central Indiana. email me at [email protected]
Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a 78 chief all stock and Im trying to fix it up. It ran pretty good and i bought it for 200$, does anyone know were i can get parts for it in the state of CA?

· Registered
1,415 Posts
John,

Please send me some pix of what you've got.

I will be passing through Columbus in a couple of weeks and may be able to 'unburden' you of some of your parts (or whole carcass). (Recently bought an '86 J-20 @ Ohio Surplus auction and might can make use of some of your parts... How's the sheet metal - 'OH salt-covered road' rotted out or no?

I've also just 'acquired a '78 Waggie (eBay) that is said to be in near running condition (supposedly only needs an intake manifold) - have to pick up in MI while I'm up there. I might be able to make a nice odecent 'driver' by combining parts...

Let me see what you've got and what you're wanting, price-wise.

Thanks!
R/

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.